Books in IPad Not Synced to iCloud
Just browsing through apple forums and find this solution, which is helpful for me since i am frequently use books to read pdfs. The problem i have is, my iCloud on my ipad says it's synced but whenever i refresh it, my recent added book from mac isn't showing. So here is how to fix that :
|ibooks - source : macworld.com|
- Make sure that Sync Bookmarks & Notes and Sync Collections are marked green. To check it, open Settings > iBooks;
- Open settings > your name > iCloud. Make sure that iBooks is marked green;
- On your mac, open ibooks and then click store > Authorize this computer. And then click sign in in the same menu setting (Store) and see that your apple ID is logged in;
- Still on your mac, open up System preference and check that iCloud is still logged in.
- After that, reopen books on your mac. This will show you a message "Do you want to use iCloud sync?"click yes on it.
- Now try to refresh your ipad. Your new books should appear.