Connect To Database in Postgresql
|Postgresql Logo - Source Wikipedia|
If you willing to connect to your Odoo Database from postgresql, you can refer to these steps below :
- Login to your linux by using your account (in this case we are using root).
- After logged in, type in su - postgres. This will makes you switch from root user to postgres user that fully manage the database.
- Type in psql to enter terminal based to manage databases
- After that, if you want to figure out the database that are created you can type in \l
- To connect to your desired database, type \c yourDatabaseName